Lets talk about real experiences, emotions, life lessons and mental health!
Send quote or post or story (with or without your pic) to firstname.lastname@example.org & get featured!
And also include links of your social profiles in the mail to get tagged… share this message to your dear ones if you think they would be interested.
We will post your content
If you are interested in making posts on regular basis, you can also join as author @ Mental Health Diaries. To join, contact +91 8790809892 via WhatsApp
Instructions for Authors
- Do not copy and paste content, especially if it is not originally yours from any other sources. If plagiarism is detected in your articles, you will be removed as author.
- Use copyright free images from sources like Pexels, Pixabay, Unsplash, etc.
- Do not write discriminate / humiliate / harass / abuse anyone in your articles.
- When you write true story of yours, make sure that you are not writing about personal life of other people who played a role in your life. Protect their privacy.
- Do not try to contact and form relation with other authors.
- If there is scientific evidence of what you write in an article, you are free to post your article in any category. However, if you are writing an article without doing scientific evidence, choose either of these categories while posting – ‘Perspectives’ or ‘Expressive Writing’
- Do not preach / advertise / spread religious messages / give suggestions based on your opinions to readers.
- Do not write anything that is irrelevant to Wellness
- Respond to comments that readers make on your posts.
- You can promote your business by providing link in blog articles only if mission of your business is to promote Wellness.