& we are here to facilitate that by providing the following services
We can help you in dealing with
(1) Psychological & emotional issues
(2) Relationship issues & disputes within family
(3) Academic, career & workplace related issues that contribute to dysfunctionality
(4) Difficulties in managing healthy lifestyle
(5) Challenges related to LGBTQ+ and sexuality
(6) Abuse Trauma
K L Niharika
Areas of Expertise:
Abuse trauma recovery, Anxiety & Depression Management, Overthinking, Imposter feelings.
Vamsy Krishna D
Areas of Expertise:
Adolescence issues, Academic problems, Relationship issues, Lifestyle Management.
We are not a medical service or suicide prevention helpline. If you are feeling suicidal, we would suggest you immediately call up a suicide prevention helpline. We are not Psychiatrists or Clinical Psychologists. I.e., We do not treat clients with mental health disorders. We do not give medicines.
We serve clients from all over India & also Overseas Citizens !
- We do what we believe in and we believe in what we do by being genuine !
- We are open minded and can think out of box !
- We are liberal and all kinds of people get equal respect from us !
- We are non-judgmental and we don’t tag people !
- We maintain absolute confidentiality !
- We only empathize but not sympathize !
- We follow ethical guidelines !
We believe that every human can achieve Self Actualization by
- Being Authentic to self
- Accepting all parts of self
- Seeing things Objectively in the way they are
- Being Mindful in present moment
- Healing past trauma
- Loving Unconditionally
- Taking care of Lifestyle
& our vision is to facilitate that
We use eclectic approach, I.e., therapy that seeks to directly meet the client requirement by drawing from multiple approaches
- Cognitive Behavioral Approach
- Existential Approach
- Humanistic Approaches
- Neo Freudian Psychodynamic Approach
- Commitment & Acceptance Approach
- Positive Psychology Approach
- Strategic and Systems Family Counselling Approaches
We run FREE Online Support Groups
To provide free emotional support to those who are in need &
To facilitate the process of exchange of perspectives and group learning.